Tech Support Overview
- Tech Support is available from Monday – Thursday, 10am until 6pm. Friday, 10am until 5pm (EST).
- Our Support phone number is: (305) 535-0959.
- After hours and weekend emergency support is available through email. An emergency is defined as not being able to open ConsignPro when your shop is open for business.
- The annual support cost is based on the number of copies of ConsignPro you run in your shop.
|1-2 copies||$150 per year|
|3 copies||$175 per year|
|4 copies||$200 per year|
|5+ copies||$250 per year|
- Version Updates are also included in your Support Plan purchase.
- We send out e-mail reminders when your Plan expires or you can renew online.
- The Support Plan is optional, but you won't receive Support unless you are enrolled in our Plan.
- Enroll in our auto-billing program and we'll automatically renew your Support Plan when it becomes due and email you a receipt. You'll also receive a $5 discount on every renewal!
Version 8.0 User Guide
Our ConsignPro User Guide provides detailed and complete information about the ConsignPro program.
- Click the link below to download the User Guide.
- The guide should open in a new window, in which case you can click the "Disk" icon to save it to your computer, or the "Printer" icon if you'd like to print all 142 pages.
- On some computers, the Guide may download automatically, in which case you can open it in Acrobat Reader (which must be installed on your computer).
ConsignPro 8.0 User Guide (UserGuide.pdf, 3mb)
We have many ConsignPro training videos available on YouTube. Each of the ten-minute "modules" will train you on a different part of the ConsignPro system.
Be sure to "subscribe" to our "channel" so you'll always be notified when we release a new video.
Below are some utilities that our Support Team may ask you to use.
|Team Viewer||Run this utility to allow us to remote into your computer to solve problems.|
|Crystal Reports 4.6||This editor allows you to edit ConsignPro reports and tag & label designs.|
|Crystal Read-Me||This PDF guide gives you tips on using the Crystal Reports editor.|
|Crystal Tag Names||This spreadsheet is used to help you identify the tag file name that corresponds to the tag or label that you are using.|
|Barcode Manual||This PDF guide contains barcodes for resetting your barcode scan gun.|
|newdb.exe||This file contains an empty or initialized ConsignPro database. It will erase all data in ConsignPro.|
|newini.exe||This file contains an initialized ConsignPro ini file.|